Happy Friday Everyone! Hope you all had a lovely week and have big plans for the first official weekend of summer!1) Just a normal Wednesday night… a double date bowling with friends, entirely too much beer and ridiculous burgers- I … Continue reading
1) Getting together with some girlfriends who go wayyy back… all the way to high school. That’s almost 10 years now folks. Womp womp- we’re getting old. Photos from our senior year and after; prom, musical performances, senior class trip, and student council. This get together is especially exciting, becasue although the majority of us see each other regularly, we have one girlfriend who is living in Kentucky, and she just got ENGAGED! So not only is it the first time seeing her in a year or so, we get to celebrate the new ring on her finger as well!!
2) I found a $20 bill on the floor in Winners (Canadian TJ Maxx) on Wednesday night while shopping for my mother-in-law’s birthday present. Awesome because I never find money out in public, especially not $20! Bonus!
3) Manicure & pedicure in bright summer colours.
4) Amazing peanut butter pretzel brownies I made for last weekend.
5) I love summer… everything is in bloom and so pretty right now.
And don’t forget to follow on Bloglovin!
For the first time in a long time, Jon and I had a weekend with nothing, literally nothing, planned. There was no where we had to be, nothing we had to do, and no one we had to please except … Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but am I ever glad its the long weekend! ( for you non- Canadians, we have the Victoria Day long weekend instead of Memorial day). We will be heading up to a friends cottage with two … Continue reading
1) It has been ridiculously cold this week- but made for some bright sunny days and pretty pictures. This is the cute weather vane on our shed.
2) kale chips are my new favorite thing. I ate just a tray of them for dinner one night.
3) Today is Robbie Burns Day! If you’re in the Oakville, ON area tonight, you should checkout the Fionn MacCool’s at Dundas & Trafalgar Rd- Scotch tasting all night, Bagpipers,dancers, and haggis between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m., and live music with The Descendants of Dunn! That’s where we’ll be tonight!
4) Finally got my wedding & engagements rings back from being re-set at the jewelers! They’re not quite what i was expecting, so we’ll have to go back for a few adjustments- but nice to have my bling back after a month!
5) How can you not love this face? I ♥ my moll-bear!
How was your week?