1) It has been ridiculously cold this week- but made for some bright sunny days and pretty pictures. This is the cute weather vane on our shed.
2) kale chips are my new favorite thing. I ate just a tray of them for dinner one night.
3) Today is Robbie Burns Day! If you’re in the Oakville, ON area tonight, you should checkout the Fionn MacCool’s at Dundas & Trafalgar Rd- Scotch tasting all night, Bagpipers,dancers, and haggis between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m., and live music with The Descendants of Dunn! That’s where we’ll be tonight!
4) Finally got my wedding & engagements rings back from being re-set at the jewelers! They’re not quite what i was expecting, so we’ll have to go back for a few adjustments- but nice to have my bling back after a month!
5) How can you not love this face? I ♥ my moll-bear!
How was your week?